Was spending some time with God this morning and was praying about some things concerning what I wrote in the previous post. It was at this time I remembered an encouragement given to me by Richard last night.
This was what he said:
"I was thinking about you leading worship.. i guess as long as you have the heart and just faithfully do your best in leading them in worship... I think God would be proud of you, and me too. The rest is up to God to intervene. But just do you best."
Thank Richard!! For reminding me that it's the heart that counts and not the results we hope to see or get. I am reminded that it does not mean that if i don't see people lifting up their hands then it must mean that God is not working. God works in many ways. God works in ways we cannot see.
Thanks.. hehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment