I admit that I'm still struggling at some stuff these days...
But it was so much better than before. But still I need to really lean on God and ask him to help and teach me. These thoughts still comes and goes every once in a while. Knowing that God's in control and He's got the best for me. I'm still a little afraid and anxious, but it's much more better than before. I guess it's a process. Nothing changes overnight just like *snap*.
I don't know how it was like before cause it was never given to me in detail. But I am preparing myself to expect the worst the day I am confronted in detail. Not that I don't trust, I trust you so much. It's just that I need to teach myself that there is so much more than these things bothering me. It is a process and hopefully I'm getting there.
So help me Holy Spirit in this process, of trusting You and knowing what it means. I know what I have to do...But I need a bit of help here Buddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment