Tonight, Richard shared with me about prayer...
He shared how one's heart's desires is so important when it come to praying.
The person who shared for house bible tonight too, shared about desires.
I had some thoughts just after chatting with Richard.
For all that I have prayed about wanting to serve,
Am I saying so to bring Him Glory and Honor??
or am i just praying so cause it's what every christian should be pray for?
Am I asking God for His wisdom and knowledge so that His name would be lifted up high?
or have i just been praying for that so people would look up to me and I do not want to let them down?
What are your heart's desires when you pray those prayers that you do?
Wanna thank Richard for being such an awesome guy AGAIN... Really do appreciate you and all that you've done. Thanks for thinking for me. Thanks for putting my studies ahead of our chat time. Just wanna say, you have been a blessing to me. =)
1 comment:
Thank YOU for being a blessing to me..
No way, I think YOU are more awesome :) Still haven't got time to sum it down for you cause tomorrow gotta help Ren move house and got soccer at 3pm.
hehehe...lets be prayer warriors together like our other bros and sisters in christ :)
Post a Comment