Seriously, I am really curious of the 3 people -from Puchong, Bandar Maharani and Petaling Jaya- who have been reading this blog....
How on earth did you guys find it??
I am assuming the 3 of you are people who know me and love me so much that you guys decided to STALK me all the way here...LOL
Yea, i'm that perasan. *haha*
Anyway, since you all found it...
Happy reading my private life and thoughts.
Though I don't think i'll be posting anything too private here from now on....
Unless.... you guys tell me who you are!!!!
LOL
Yes! this is a threat!!!!! .. k la... im not that bad.
But would be nice to know you 3 who have been faithfully dropping by.
Have fun reading!!! (i mean my posts only.... LOL)
p.s. just in case you guys didnt know, this is Richard's blog... does not exactly belong to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment