Soccer in the evening with the dudes. It's been a while since I played soccer. So after a while I started panting. I think I was way fitter couple years back.
Highlights of the day ? Arguing with my younger sister. Arguments between my sister are getting seriously annoying these days. It has been since a while that I got so pissed at her. It was arguments over something small but turned big. You know those arguments where it starts with a comment and then it gets worst n worst ? At one point, I think I was talking over the top of my voice in the car. But after thinking about it, I think it could be due to my pride combining with her itchy mouth. My younger and sister and me have been on good and bad terms since we were young. Jilian on the other hand, has less issues with me. Sigh..Looks like I got a bit to work on if I need to turn where we're heading around. First thing's first...pride.
Just like the proud Vegata in dragon ball XD
No comments:
Post a Comment