Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Thank you

Today when I woke up thinking "flip....its almost time for my interview..Have never gone for a formal interviews before..but hopefully it goes well."

Then as I was about to leave I got a few text from friends giving me words of encouragement, wishing me good luck and telling me that they have been praying for me through text and msn ( btw it was 8am in the morning). So I was grateful for it.

I felt calm this morning for some reason. Just before I left I just went through facebook to check if any my friends knew the interviewer.lol! cheeky right. As I found out that my ocf senior Jono and him were good friends, Jono appeared online on msn! what a coincidence?! or was it God intervening lol... Jono told me the interviewer is a really nice guy and easy to talk to. So it totally brought me to complete peace...

The interview when really well! All the questions that came out were easy to answer and I believe that I gave them impressive response. (I even brought my final year project pictures to show them....lol..my friend said that was a good move).
and guess what, as soon as I got back and started typing this blog to praise Him for blessing me with good interviewers, I received a call saying that I got the job! WOW... how amazing is that...Glory to God (G2G)

I will be starting next week on Monday working two or three days each week alternatively. Pay is not bad , $18.86/hour. This part time job means that I can look for another job that I may enjoy working in. My friend brought me around the company and I believe it's one of the biggest companies that I've even been to.

Finally, there's one special friend that I want to show my appreciation. The person who wrote that cheeky post below this. She has been amazing to me. She even woke up 6.30am this morning to tell me that she will be praying for me. So I just want to say a special thank you to you too.... Thank you Ai.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Erm.. i didnt wake up 6 30 in the morning... it was 7 30. LOL.

Glad you got the job!!! =)