Friday, March 5, 2010

Teach me...

I woke up from a nice dream thinking,
"wow, this is something",
until suddenly my mind was filled,
by the things of the pass,
bittering the delicious dream,
that I seldom have.

Help me Lord,
to forgive,
as you have forgiven us sinners on earth.

Teach me Lord,
how to love,
for love is kind, does not envy, is not self-seeking, keeps no record of wrongs, always hopes, and always perseveres.

Teach me Lord,
to trust you with our futures,
for you have a plan for each and every1 of us.

Help me Lord,
to commit those thoughts to you,
for I do not want a jealous and broken heart.

Help me Lord,
to know that you are working in us,
and working though us.

Remind us Lord,
that you are always loving us,
and always want the best for us.

Finally,
remind me Lord,
that unlike You,
we are all not perfect beings...

No comments: