Better write this dream down that I had cause I think it's pretty funny and cool...
I was a young boy (probably around 5 or 6 years of age) living in this poor country. Everyone was poor and we eat just to survive each day, not worrying about tomorrow.
One day while walking pass a house, I smelled food. I decided to climb into the house to steal some food. While doing so, suddenly a fierce woman (probably in her 20s, with a familiar face) caught me and was about to start beating me, only to realise that I was only a kid.
Her heart soften seeing how hungry I was and gave me food to eat. She was poor herself but gave what she had for me. I kept coming back each day, and she always gave what food she could find me, sometimes even sacrificing her own meal. Even though it was a dream, I could still remember how she smiled each time she saw me knocking at the door for food...lol.
Anyway, just a random dream worth writing down....
No comments:
Post a Comment