It's pass my bed time, and after a long day from valiant man, working out and going to work I think I need to give glory to God.
Here's a small testimony about God hearing prayers:
Last night I was talking to God wondering when is the best time to request for my 5 weeks holiday leave to Melbourne. I thought to myself that I would prepare to let him know on Tuesday because I only work until Tuesday. Perhaps he could cool off if he wasn't happy with me requesting leave. I also told God I was preparing for the worst that if he wasn't happy and fire me, I would be ready to take it like a man and look for an even better job. After all, I bought my tickets before even working in fisher and paykel health care.
I asked Ai to pray too hopefully that I can still keep the job. To be honest, I told myself to pray before sleeping but I totally forgot ! lol.
Anyway, today when I got to work, it seemed that my supervisor made an appointment with me at 8.30am and it was title "catch up time". I went in to the meeting room not preparing to let him know about my leave request. After chatting with him, I realised that he was quite happy that morning. I felt a nudge inside me saying "do it now". I wasn't sure and had this battle conversation going inside of me. Finally, I pop the question! Surprisingly, he wasn't mad at all. In fact he said that it should be fine and that he'll pass on the message to the manager. (another thing I probably need to pray about too).
So wow! I thought Tuesday might be the best day to do it. But I believed it was God who arranged the best time for me to pop the question. After the meeting, I went back to my lab, quietly saying inside myself, " YAY GOD!"
No comments:
Post a Comment