Took Shannon shopping at Slyvia Park. Did a reasonable amount of shopping. What I like about her is that she shops fast and is decisive about the things she wants to buy. She likes my opinion but at the same time doesn't demand me to be always next to her when she decides she if she should buy something. Love it! though she still thinks I've got bad dressing taste. so whatever....
Took Shannon to Piha beach down the west with life group friends. It was approximately an hour's drive down south west. She loves the beach! and always goes "awwww....doggy!!" when she sees any dog strolling pass her.Had some serious sun tan on my skin! After a few hours in the sun she was tired as and had to hid away from the sun because she was afraid of getting allergies from it. But it was a good day all in all.
Been watching movies and also a TV series I had persevered a few weeks before to watch with her during our free times.(phew that was one mouth full). I'll be taking her to have japanese/english fusion breakfast tomorrow after our jog to Northcote centre. Pey-li and friend who has got back from Rotorua for their road trip will be staying at our place until they leave back for Melbourne. I might take them too.
But all in all, I'm really bless...so bless to have Shannon around and also be able to experience what living with her would be =p . Obviously, you guessed right. There has been minor conflicts, fun times and very rarely tears but geez I think I'm so lucky to have someone like her in my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment