Monday, January 3, 2011

Shannon's visit update (1)

So 4 days has pass with Shannon in Auckland...


So far, it has just been pretty full on. Don't know why but a lot of the activities happen to occur only during this period when she's around. I think she came at the right period!

Some of the programs so far is dinner with my family at some good chinese restaurant, action paintball, rock band sessions at my home, Christmas eve dinner, New Year's eve gathering, New Year's day dinner at Ben's parent's place, having fun at the beach and normal church service.

Not to forget, Shannon's also cooked for us after mum and Jilian left for Malaysia. Not a bad good I say. Got potential ! LOL. Apparently, I think she's going to cook chicken rice day after tomorrow. Auntie Elaine's style. Looking forward to that!

Really happy to have her around. Will update soon the thing's we're up to.

No comments: