Finally finished my IELTS today. Feels just like another day when I finish any exams. The relief...ooo it feels so good ! muahahahah.....
Was telling Ai how rude some of the facilitators were today to some of the guys who couldn't understand the instructions. You could see them trying hard to understand what the lady was saying. But the lady just didn't have any pity on them and starting barking at them the moment they didn't follow the instructions (eg open your passport to the first page for inspection) Speaking of rude....
Anyway, overall the exam went well. Hopefully I manage to get enough points to meet the minimum requirement. Results will be out on the 24th of Sep.
A scary thing that happened while I was driving home today was when I nearly got into an accident. It was sooo close! After dropping a new chinese friend I met at the test center today I offered to give him a ride to the nearest bus stop near my house. A car traveling the opposite direction which seems to be controlled by a drunk driver seemed to cross the division line and nearly drove right into me. He was driving so fast ! geez... luckily I managed to dodge him quick enough. Had a cold drop of sweat across my forehead as I imagined how bad the accident who have been if I didn't avoid him quick enough... Thank God I was saved.
No comments:
Post a Comment