I finally found some time to write a decent post. LOL.
Or at least that is what i hope to write as i'm typing now.
For the past few weeks, all i've been doing is just completing one assignment after another and also watch youtube videos and downloaded CSI New York. Have been pretty stressed out that I have rashes covered almost half of my face. I'm taking a night off before trying to catch up on my studies that i neglected for the pass 3 weeks... i sure have quite a bit of catching up to do.
I just thought i would take the opportunity to write an appreciation post for Richard. *hehe*
Wanna thank him for being there for me.. through my stressful moments.
Wanna thank him for recording a song for me.
Wanna thank him for trying so hard to be here with me.
Really do appreciate everything you are doing for me.
Most of all, thank you for loving me.
Guess what, another 70 days to go before i get to see you again!
Can't wait for the moment when i see you at the airport!
At the mean time, let's just do what we can to please and serve God and others around us. Let's try put a smile on God's face and the on the faces of the people around us. =)
1 comment:
awww...you're welcome.
this happened to be the 200th post that you were writing..
Post a Comment